- Typical causes of acute renal failure
- HIV-associated nephropathy
- Acute tubular necrosis due to pentamidine, amphotericin, foscarnet, cidofovir, aminoglycosides, rifampin, acyclovir
- Interstitial nephritis due to TMP-SMX, sulfadiazine, acyclovir
- Nephrolithiasis due to indinavir
- Postinfectious glomerulonephritis
- Membranous nephropathy due to hepatitis B, syphilis
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis due to hepatitis C, cryoglobulinemia
- Ureteral compression due to lymphoma, lymphadenopathy
- IgA immune-complex deposition
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
Renal failure in HIV/AIDS
is a sample topic from the Diagnosaurus
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Learn more.
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Renal Failure in HIV/AIDS." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114975/all/Renal_failure_in_HIV_AIDS.
Zeiger RF. Renal failure in HIV/AIDS. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114975/all/Renal_failure_in_HIV_AIDS. Accessed April 18, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Renal failure in HIV/AIDS. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114975/all/Renal_failure_in_HIV_AIDS
Zeiger RF. Renal Failure in HIV/AIDS [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 18]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114975/all/Renal_failure_in_HIV_AIDS.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Renal failure in HIV/AIDS
ID - 114975
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114975/all/Renal_failure_in_HIV_AIDS
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine