is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Neurologic: syncope or presyncope, vertigo, transient ischemic attack, absence seizure, temporal lobe seizure, pseudoseizure, migraine, narcolepsy, multiple sclerosis, porphyria
- Psychiatric: anxiety, panic attack, conversion disorder, domestic violence
- Cardiac: arrhythmia, mitral valve prolapse
- Pulmonary: pulmonary embolism, pulmonary hypertension
- Endocrine: hypoglycemia, hypocalcemia, pheochromocytoma, carcinoid, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, hot flashes (menopausal)
- Rheumatologic: CNS vasculitis
- Drugs, eg, alcohol, cocaine, withdrawal
- Infectious: Lyme disease, neurosyphilis
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Spells (nonspecific)." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114845/all/Spells__nonspecific_.
Zeiger RF. Spells (nonspecific). Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114845/all/Spells__nonspecific_. Accessed October 13, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Spells (nonspecific). In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114845/all/Spells__nonspecific_
Zeiger RF. Spells (nonspecific) [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 13]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114845/all/Spells__nonspecific_.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Spells (nonspecific)
ID - 114845
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114845/all/Spells__nonspecific_
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine