is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Female infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hypogonadism (deficient testosterone from primary or secondary testicular failure)
- Spermicidal lubricants
- Retrograde ejaculation, eg, diabetic neuropathy
- Ejaculatory duct obstruction
- Vas deferens obstruction
- Absent seminal emission from sympathetic nerve injury, eg, pelvic or retroperitoneal surgery
- Hernia repair damaging vas deferens or testicular blood supply
- Drugs: sulfasalazine, nitrofurantoin affect sperm motility (see also drugs in Hypogonadism)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Male Infertility." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114990/all/Male_infertility.
Zeiger RF. Male infertility. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114990/all/Male_infertility. Accessed April 25, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Male infertility. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114990/all/Male_infertility
Zeiger RF. Male Infertility [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 25]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114990/all/Male_infertility.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Male infertility
ID - 114990
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114990/all/Male_infertility
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine