is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Normal grief response
- Bipolar disorder
- Alcohol, sedative, or opiate abuse
- Stimulant withdrawal, eg, cocaine, amphetamines
- Anxiety disorder, eg, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder
- Domestic violence
- Dementia, parkinsonism, or stroke
- Other chronic medical illness, eg, anemia, chronic infection, renal failure
- Drug-induced, eg, reserpine, corticosteroids, oral contraceptives, clonidine, levodopa
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Personality disorder, eg, borderline
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: February 24, 2015
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Depression." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2015. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114940/all/Depression.
Zeiger RF. Depression. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114940/all/Depression. Accessed April 20, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2015). Depression. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114940/all/Depression
Zeiger RF. Depression [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. [cited 2019 April 20]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114940/all/Depression.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Depression
ID - 114940
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2015/02/24/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114940/all/Depression
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine