is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Idiopathic (epilepsy)
- Drugs: alcohol withdrawal, cocaine, amphetamines, benzodiazepine withdrawal, heroin withdrawal, SSRIs
- Electrolyte abnormality, eg, hyponatremia, hypocalcemia
- Infection: bacterial meningitis, herpes encephalitis, neurocysticercosis, neurosyphilis
- Space-occupying lesion, eg, brain tumor, arteriovenous malformation
- CNS vasculitis, eg, systemic lupus erythematosus
- Febrile seizures
- Congenital abnormality or perinatal injury
- Degenerative disease, eg, Alzheimer’s disease
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Seizure." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114842/all/Seizure.
Zeiger RF. Seizure. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114842/all/Seizure. Accessed April 20, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Seizure. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114842/all/Seizure
Zeiger RF. Seizure [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 April 20]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114842/all/Seizure.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Seizure
ID - 114842
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114842/all/Seizure
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine