- Obstructive hepatobiliary disease (GGT increased)
- Bone disease, eg, bone metastases, Paget’s disease, osteomalacia, osteosarcoma, hyperparathyroidism (GGT normal)
- Pregnancy (third trimester)
- Gastrointestinal disease, eg, bowel infarction or perforated viscus
- Hepatitis, eg, viral, alcoholic, toxic
- Infiltrative liver disease, eg, tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, lymphoma, amyloidosis
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Alkaline Phosphatase Increased." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114727/all/Alkaline_phosphatase_increased.
Zeiger RFR. Alkaline phosphatase increased. Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114727/all/Alkaline_phosphatase_increased. Accessed December 8, 2023.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Alkaline phosphatase increased. In Diagnosaurus (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114727/all/Alkaline_phosphatase_increased
Zeiger RFR. Alkaline Phosphatase Increased [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2023 December 08]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114727/all/Alkaline_phosphatase_increased.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Alkaline phosphatase increased
ID - 114727
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114727/all/Alkaline_phosphatase_increased
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine