is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Asthma, pneumonia, pulmonary edema, pneumothorax, pulmonary embolus, metabolic acidosis, acute respiratory distress syndrome, panic attack
- Airflow obstruction (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, upper airway obstruction), restrictive lung disease (interstitial lung disease, pleural thickening or effusion, respiratory muscle weakness, obesity), pneumonia, pneumothorax, pulmonary embolism, aspiration, acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Myocardial ischemia, congestive heart failure, valvular obstruction, arrhythmia, cardiac tamponade
- Acidosis, hypercapnia, sepsis
- Anemia, methemoglobinemia
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Dyspnea." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea.
Zeiger RF. Dyspnea. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea. Accessed October 19, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Dyspnea. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea
Zeiger RF. Dyspnea [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 October 19]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Dyspnea
ID - 114552
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114552/all/Dyspnea
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine