Chronic pelvic pain
is a topic covered in the Diagnosaurus
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Endometriosis, adenomyosis (uterine endometriosis), pelvic adhesions, prior PID or chronic PID, uterine leiomyomas (fibroids), ovarian tumor
- Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticulosis, constipation, colon cancer, abdominal hernia
- Detrusor overactivity, interstitial cystitis, urinary calculi, urethral syndrome, bladder cancer
- Myofascial pain, low back pain, disk disease, nerve entrapment, muscle strain or spasm
- Somatization, depression, physical or sexual abuse, anxiety
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: December 1, 2014
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Chronic Pelvic Pain." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/1/Chronic_pelvic_pain.
Zeiger RF. Chronic pelvic pain. Diagnosaurus. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/1/Chronic_pelvic_pain. Accessed June 24, 2019.
Zeiger, R. F. (2014). Chronic pelvic pain. In Diagnosaurus. Available from https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/1/Chronic_pelvic_pain
Zeiger RF. Chronic Pelvic Pain [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2014. [cited 2019 June 24]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/1/Chronic_pelvic_pain.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Chronic pelvic pain
ID - 114548
A1 - Zeiger,Roni F,
Y1 - 2014/12/01/
BT - Diagnosaurus
UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114548/1/Chronic_pelvic_pain
PB - McGraw-Hill Education
ET - 4
DB - Medicine Central
DP - Unbound Medicine