- Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Yersinia enterocolitica enteritis
- Mesenteric adenitis
- Intestinal lymphoma
- Segmental colitis due to ischemic colitis, tuberculosis, amebiasis, chlamydia
- Diverticulitis with abscess
- NSAID-induced colitis
- Perianal fistula due to other causes, e.g., lymphogranuloma venereum, cancer, rectal tuberculosis
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
Zeiger, Roni F.. "Crohn's Disease." Diagnosaurus, 4th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2015. Medicine Central, im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114497/all/Crohn's_disease.
Zeiger RFR. Crohn's disease. Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114497/all/Crohn's_disease. Accessed May 31, 2023.
Zeiger, R. F. (2015). Crohn's disease. In Diagnosaurus (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114497/all/Crohn's_disease
Zeiger RFR. Crohn's Disease [Internet]. In: Diagnosaurus. McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. [cited 2023 May 31]. Available from: https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114497/all/Crohn's_disease.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Crohn's disease ID - 114497 A1 - Zeiger,Roni F, BT - Diagnosaurus UR - https://im.unboundmedicine.com/medicine/view/Diagnosaurus/114497/all/Crohn's_disease PB - McGraw-Hill Education ET - 4 DB - Medicine Central DP - Unbound Medicine ER -