Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Physiologic: neonatal, pubertal, aging, obesity
- Endocrine: hyperprolactinemia, hyperthyroidism, Klinefelter syndrome, hypogonadism
- Systemic disease: chronic liver or renal disease
- Neoplasms: adrenal, testicular, lung, liver, breast
- Drugs (selected): alcohol, amiodarone, anabolic steroids, cimetidine, diazepam, digoxin, estrogens, finasteride, flutamide, isoniazid (INH), ketoconazole, marijuana, omeprazole, opioids, progestins, protease inhibitors & antiretrovirals, spironolactone, testosterone, tricyclic antidepressants.