- Acne rosacea (face)
- Bacterial folliculitis (face or trunk)
- Tinea (face or trunk)
- Topical steroid use (face)
- Perioral dermatitis (face)
- Pseudofolliculitis barbae (ingrown beard hairs)
- Miliaria (heat rash) (trunk)
- Eosinophilic folliculitis (trunk)
- Hyperandrogenic states in women
- “Hot tub” folliculitis (trunk)
is a sample topic from the Diagnosaurus
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Medicine Central™ is a quick-consult mobile and web resource that includes diagnosis, treatment, medications, and follow-up information on over 700 diseases and disorders, providing fast answers—anytime, anywhere. Learn more.